Friday, March 14, 2008

More movie reviews

Here's another slew of movies I saw this week.

Atonement-8/10
A sad, depressing movie. If you like sweeping romantic, tear-jerking dramas this is for you. I loved Saoirse Ronan's performance, my favorite part of the movie, although Keira Knightley and James Mcavoy were excellent aswell.

Sweeney Todd The Demon Barber Of Fleet Street-10/10
Honestly? Amazing. Johnny Depp's best performance to date. Helena Bonam Carter was robbed of an oscar nomination. Great songs,great performances. If you love Johnny Depp,Tim Burton,Musicals or the original play then you will LOVE this movie.

Good Luck Chuck-6.5/10
The ending was cute but it was a little raunchy. I giggled a few times. Dane Cook is ver funny but he hasn't made his funniest movie yet. If you like raunchy comedies you'll like this one.

The Invasion-7/10
Ending was abrupt and predictable. But the rest of the movie had me screaming at the screen. DRIVE,SHOOT HIM,TURN RIGHT etc.... Nicole Kidman is awesome as always. Good movie based on the invasion of the body snatchers.

I will make my top 10 list of 2007 after I see No Country for Old Men and There Will Be Blood so I can make a proper top 10 list.

No comments: