Wednesday, July 2, 2008

More Emmy top 10's

Ok seems just as I was Watching Mad Men the emmy top 10's have been released according to theenvelope So without further ado the remaining top 10 emmy top 10 with top 5 picks (maybe 6 just in case) I will wait to do best actor in a comedy series because not all of the names have been released. Sorry if these lists aren't accurate if they aren't I apologise and Will fix them immediately!

Elisabeth Moss - Mad Men
A wonderful surprise! She is a great actress and along with January Jones are the backbone of the show. Hope to see her in the top 5 but she has some tough veteran nominees to fight off.

Mary McDonnell - Battlestar Gallactica
I know BSG fans will be happy but i'm sorry I hate this show. It's just not my cup of tea.

*Kyra Sedgwick - The Closer
LOVE the Closer and she is great. But this isn't her year unforfunatley Glenn Close has her name all over that statue!

*Glenn Close - Damages
Apparently it's good VERY good I may have to see for myself.

*Minnie Driver - The Riches
Okay okay I also need to watch the Riches but from what i've heard/seen she is also very good.

*Patricia Arquette - Medium
I like Medium she is a very expressive actress but again the competition is there with Glenn Close

*Sally Field - Brothers and Sisters
Finally someone on the list who isn't involved with the law or business in some way Sally Field is loved and respected by every academy out there she got her dues last year it's Glenn Close's year.

Marsika Hargitay - Law and Order SVU
I dislike Law and Order no comment...

*Holly Hunter - Saving Grace
A great actress who deserves a nomination.

Jeanne Tripplehorn - Big Love
I though Chloe Sevigny was the better actress on the show but she is also excellent.

Lead Actor - Drama Top 10
Patrick Dempsey - Grey's Anatomy
He's popular that's why he's on the list but he won't ever get in top 5

Gabriel Byrne - In Treatment
Emmy seems to like In Treatment this year He has tough competition.

Kyle Chandler - Friday Night Lights
This makes up for the absence of Connie Britton on the list.

Bryan Cranston - Breaking Bad
Haven't seen the show can't comment

*Michael C. Hall - Dexter
Dexter is awesome. He should finally make top 5 this year

Jon Hamm - Mad Men
Great show with actors with top 10 spots in every drama category he should win if stupid emmy chooses the awful and predictable James Spader -gag-

*James Spader - Boston Legal
Gross! I hate this show only because it's so predictable Emmy likes it too much and could be giving awards to much more deserving people.

*Eddie Izzard - The Riches
I like him in everything he does I should check this show out.

*Hugh Laurie - House
Eh he's an ok choice

*Denis Leary -Rescue Me
My Safety. What an odd show though!?

Supporting Actor- Comedy top 10
*Rainn Wilson - The Office
Dwight Rules! 'Nuff said

*John Krasinski - The Office
Jim Rules! 'Nuff said

Justin Kirk - Weeds
I like him on the show but Romany Malco or Kevin Nealon would have been better choices

Kevin Dillon
*Jeremy Piven - Entourage
God this show is hilariously obnoctious

Tracey Morgan
Jack McBrayer - 30 Rock
Very funny charecters good choices

*Fred Williard - Back to you
I would rather see Patricia Heaton on the lead actress list Although he was funniest on the show. My Safety cause emmy likes sitcoms.

*Jon Cryer - Two and A Half Men
I could think of SO many people more deserving than this sitcom cheap jokester. Ha sorry cheap shot.

*Neil Patrick Harris - How I Met Your Mother
His scenes with Britney will get him in top 5 or even a win

Lead Actor Comedy top 10 next post

No comments: