Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Supporting Drama Emmy Semi - Finalists

Ok So the Top 10 or 11 supporting actor drama categories were announced yesterday Some shockers and dissapointments.
*=top 5 predics plus a safety

Best Supporting actor top 11
Naveen Andrews - Lost
He's a good actor but not one of the actors from Lost I would Have picked.

Chirstian Clemenson - Boston Legal
Oh how I LOATHE this show...

*T.R. Knight - Grey's Anatomy
George had a terrible season I would rather see Justin Chambers here.

Jake Weber - Medium
I like him on the show but who saw this coming?

*Jon Slattery - Mad Men
I picked up Mad Men today and I love it Jon Slattery should pick up the prize!

Zeljko Ivanek - Damages
I have yet to see Damages but since nobody else predicted him to be in the top 11 The Emmy's Must love Damages.

*Ted Danson - Damages
Now this was the guy from Damages everyone expected.

Bruce Dern - Big Love
I haven't really seen more than half an episode of Big Love so I can't really comment.

*William Shatner - Boston Legal
An actor I hate on a show I hate yuck he will probably get the top 5 though (unfortunatley)

*Blair Underwood - In Treatment
Now from what I hear he is awesome, I really need to watch more of theese shows :P He will be my safety

*Michael Emerson - Lost
A good actor will probably be the one from Lost to get the top 5

Best Supporting Actress - Drama Top 11
Christina Hendricks - Mad Men
Everyone (including me) Thought January Jones would be the one here but Apparently the sultry red head got the top 11.

*Sandra Oh - Grey's Anatomy
She was the best actress on the show this season and last season but Izzie stole her spotlight and Dr. Bailey will get hers this year. I'm sure she will get it sometime.

S. Epatha Merkerson - Law and Order
I hate Law and Order...

*Chandra Wilson - Grey's Anatomy
She will get her dues this year (hopefully)

*Rose Byrne - Damages
So far Emmy is eating Damages up with a surprise top 11 finalist already. She and Chandra are neck in neck for this years prize.

*Candace Bergen - Boston Legal
As much as I like Candace Bergen I hate Boston Legal.

Jane Alexander - Tell me You Love Me
A show I never heard of until a couple of months ago.. Maybe I should add this to the list of must watch.

*Rachel Griffiths - Brothers and Sisters
She had a great season but there's tough competition

Diane Weist - In Treatment
Note to self - Must watch In Treatment

Sharon Gless - Burn Notice
Note To self - Must Watch Burn Notice

*Jill Clayburgh - Dirty Sexy Money
A pretty good show she is the best female on it. She is my Safety

So anyways still waiting for Lead drama and Supporting and Lead comedy semi - finalists.

No comments: